To our Sonoma County, Lake County and Mendocino County friends affected by the fires. Do you need help with your insurance claim, interpreting your insurance company contract, or understanding what your benefits may or may not cover? Do you think your insurance company will not compensate you for what you deserve?
We are here for you to help those who have been injured or displaced and have a financial burden from the fire damages and to protect your insurance claim against insurance companies who may not give you what you need to rebuild your lives. Sometimes, insurance companies are unfair in time like this, and we are here to help you navigate the best financial outcome.
Insurance companies are for profit and they will put their own interests ahead of you. They can do this by what we call in the legal profession “bad faith”.
Some ways your insurance claim might be underestimated or denied.
- Using misleading language about your policy or its limits
- Delaying the payment of your claim, or delaying investigations
- Refusal to pay your claim for various such as lack of investigating or not disclosing your policy’s limits
- Underestimate your property values.
- Underestimation of your claim
- Flat out Denying your entire claim
- Taking an unreasonable amount of time to investigate or even call you back
- Delaying payment for a very long time
- Using misleading language to confuse you regarding “loss of use” coverage
- Blame of others
Some areas you may not be aware of that your insurance claim may cover are:
- medical expenses
- wage loss
- rehabilitation costs
- costs of repair and rebuilding
- lost income
- permits and the cost of demolition
For those of you who suffer physical injuries, loss of love of surviving family, emotional distress, pain and suffering, loss of work, rehabilitation and disfigurement.
For businesses damages can be sought for relocation, loss of income, intellectual property loss expenses and temporary relocation.Contact us for more information